Private lessons typically cost $35-45 per 30 minute lesson. The fee is based on the instructor’s experience and Professional Skaters Association rating. Ice time ($6-13) and skate rental ($4) are an additional fee.
Shaylun Young- Elite Hockey Science
- Entering his 16th year as a Hockey Skills Instructor
- Founder & Head Instructor - Elite Hockey Science Micro Skills Center
- Director of Player Development - Elite Hockey Science Reston
- Director of Hockey - Skatequest
- 2X NCAA National Champion - Middlebury College
- Prep School Hockey
- Has worked with NHL, AHL, OHL, WHL, NCAA players
- Level 5 Certified Instructor- Elite Hockey Science
- Website: ehockeysciencereston.com
- Email: Ehockeyscience@gmail.com or Syoung@skatequest.com
Sean McLaughlin- Elite Hockey Science
Entering his 8th year as a Hockey Skills Instructor
Head Instructor - Elite Hockey Science Micro Skills Center
Head Coach- Freedom High School
Assist. Coach - 15U High Performance - Team Under Armour
ACHA College Hockey - U. of Kentucky
Level 3 Certified Instructor- Elite Hockey Science
Linda coaches all levels of power skating, from first-time skaters to college hockey players, and all ages, from pre-school to adult.
She is a USFS double gold medalist in Figures and Freestyle and spent her summers training in Lake Placid, NY. Most of her instruction is private or semi-private lessons but she works with club teams as well. Her former and current students include players selected in the OHL Draft and the USHL Futures Draft, a Hobey Baker Nominee currently playing in the ECHL and USA Hockey Festival Camp attendees.
Many of her students have gone on to play in the USHL, NCAA Division I and III colleges, as well prep school and club college hockey.
Coaching has been Linda's passion for 38 years. For the past 21 years she has focused primarily on power skating, geared specifically to the needs of hockey players and goaltenders. Linda holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from George Mason University. She is a member of the Professional Skaters Association (PSA).