Adult Scrimmage Hockey League
- 9/7/16 – 3/29/16
- 10:10pm – 11:20pm
- 18 and up
D Level ScrimmageSundays
- 8:40 – 9:50pm
- 18 and up
Policies & Guidelines
- All general matters pertaining to the SkateQuest Adult Hockey League should be directed to the Hockey Department at email@example.com.
- All players must be eighteen (18) years or older.
- All players must sign the SkateQuest Adult Hockey League waiver prior to playing in any game.
- Captains are responsible for notifying all players of the League Rules and information.
- All players are required to wear full hockey equipment approved by Hockey Equipment Certification Council (HECC).
- Teams will be issued penalties at the start of the game for roster and or jersey violations.
- Every player will be evaluated by the referees/score keeper, during league games, to ensure correct level of play.
On-Ice Rules & Operations
- No physical contact tolerated
- All penalties will result in a single penalty shot
- Fighting will result in an automatic removal of both players and forfeit fees
- All penalties will be called at the referee’s discretion
- Warm-Ups will be (5) minutes long.
- Pucks are provided during warm ups
- Game begins after warm-ups and the player’s sticks are divided (teams are made)
- Players will be divided into (2) teams by separating sticks at center ice.
- Twenty or more players : A two minute horn will be used for line changes.
- All players are required to wear full equipment approved by Hockey Equipment Certification Council (HECC).
- Any player who does not comply with all equipment rules will not be able to participate in the league.
- No player may wear a hockey helmet, half shield visor, full shield, wire mask or a goalie mask or any equipment with any alterations or modifications.
- Helmets, facemasks and chinstraps must be properly fastened by both players and on-ice officials.
- Players are not required to wear a full-face mask or mouthpiece.
- Players are to wear their helmets while on the ice at any time.
Come skate with us!
Adult Pick-Up HockeyMondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
- 9/5/16 – 6/20/17
- Blackouts: 11/8, 11/24, 12/19-12/29, 2/20
- Lunch Provided on Thursdays!
- 11:10am – 12:40pm
- 18 and up
Fill out the player profile with your correct information. The form will be emailed to the league captains for review within 48hrs. If you do not hear back from a team captain please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and resend your profile.
Adult Hockey Clinics
Come Join Us Every Sunday Evening
Learn the biomechanics of balance and edge control, while incorporating necessary stick skills into the 12 scoring tactics