You already know us as the place your kids love to come for a fun, exciting afternoon. So why not let us host your child’s birthday party? By having the party at SkateQuest, you are sure to create lasting memories and have lots of fun. So sit back and relax, while we do all the work!
Basic Birthday Party Package
- $175 for 8 children
- $75 Non-Refundable deposit required at time of scheduling
- One Hour in the Party Room
- Two hours on the public skating session
- Free skate rental
- 2 XL pizzas
- 2 pitchers of soft drink
- Postcard Invitations
- Birthday party host/hostess
- Complete setup and cleanup
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins & tablecloths
- Complimentary skate passes for 2 adults
And most important: Lots of Fun!
The following are available at an additional cost:
- Additional Guests- $16 each (additional 2 slices per child and beverages included) Party Rooms 1 & 2 can hold up to 20 children comfortably; the Annex party room can hold up to 60 children comfortably.
- ¼ sheet birthday cake – $25
- ½ sheet birthday cake – $40
- Additional Cheese pizzas – $12.95 each
- Party platters – $15 – $32
- Goody Bags – $3 each
- ½ hour session with skating coach – $40 per 12 children (subject to availability)
Our birthday party times are based around our public skating times. You have the option of having your hour in the party room (where you would eat pizza, cake, and play games) either before the public skating time or after the skating. The possible party times are as follows:
- Public Skating: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Party Room Time: 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Public Skating: 1:10pm to 3:00pm
- Party Room Times: 12:00pm to 1:00pm or 3:00pm 4:00pm
- Public Skating: 3:10pm to 5:10pm
- Party Room Times: 2:00pm to 3:00pm or 5:00pm to 6:00pm
To book your party or for more information please contact the front desk at
703-709-1010 or click here to fill out our birthday party information request form.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Am I allowed to bring my own birthday cake?
A. Yes, the birthday cake/cupcakes are the only outside food permitted.
Q. Can ice-cream cakes be stored in your freezers?
A. No, Fairfax County Health Department rules and regulations prevent us from storing food other than that which is delivered by certified food vendors. If you have an ice-cream cake, please plan on bringing a cooler to store it.
Q. Are the room times flexible?
A. Unfortunately due to the way our parties need to be structured, the room times are not flexible. The party rooms need to be vacated when the room time ends, and guests cannot enter before the room time begins. This means that there is no access to the party rooms during the ice skating time. Guests who wish to remain warm while watching the ice skating session are welcome to watch from the lobby.
Q. Where are our items stored before/after the party room time?
A. If you are skating before your party room, we will hold the birthday cake and goody bags in our back office while you skate. You will also be provided a bin near the front desk for all of your guests to place their presents, shoes, and other items that they do not wish to carry with them. If you have the party room first, your room will be cleared promptly after your hour is over, at which time your items will be placed in a bin directly outside of the party room you were in.
Q. What if I do not think that the kids will skate the full two-hours?
A. If you do not wish to utilize the full two hours of ice for any reason, you are welcome to deliberately cut it short. We have seen this done two ways: 1) you could have the party room first and either ask the parents to stay so that they may leave with their kids as they finish skating or you can ask the parents to come for pick-up earlier than the end of the ice skating time. For example, if the skating time ends at 3pm, you can ask the parents to come at 2pm just in case. Option 2) you can have the children arrive after the skating time begins if you want the party room after the skating. For example, if the ice skating time is from 1:10pm to 3:00pm, you can ask your guests to come at 1:30pm or 2:00pm to skate until 3pm and then go into the room at 3pm until 4pm.
Q. What do I do if I have more than 12 children but want an instructor?
A. If you have more than 12 children and would like all of them to participate in the lesson, please let us know that you will need two instructors. Each instructor is $40. If you have more than 12 children in your party but 12 or less will be participating in the lesson, one instructor is sufficient.