Save the Date! 2014 Skate-a-Thon will be held Saturday, February 8th, 2014 at 3pm!
We hold SkateQuest’s Annual Skate-a-Thon to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Participation is open to all skaters 18 years and younger. We encourage all Learn to Skate students, figure skaters, hockey players and their families to participate in this fun and fit activity to help with a great cause. Participants will receive free food and beverages from local sponsors and will enjoy fun activities. Skaters will receive many opportunities throughout the event to win any of our great prizes!
2013 Skate-a-Thon Winners:
- Katherine Rines who raised $1,100!
- Carina Karp who raised $917 in honor of her grandmpa and classmate.
- Taylor Ballenger raised $607
- Sophia Taylor raised $555
- Declan Doyle raised $505
- Summer Fun Camp: Sophia
- Hardcore Hockey Camp: Abel
- Hardcore Hockey Clinic: Chook-Boke
- Hockey Stick: Eric
- 1st Prize Pack: Robert
- 2nd Prize Pack: Aubrey
- 3rd Prize Pack: Sebastian
- Zuca Case & Bag: Anastasia
- Birthday Party: Marion
- Handyman for a Day from Moss Building & Design: Olivia
- Botox from Naderi: Tatyana
- Nanda Panda Dress: Kaitlyn
- Xbox 360 from Sunrise Orthodontics: Robert
- Morse Signed Baseball: David
- Ovechkin Signed Hockey Puck: Nolan
Congratulations to all of our winners! Thank you to all those who supported St. Jude by purchasing raffle tickets and participating in the Skate-a-Thon!