SKATEQUEST ADULT HOCKEY
SkateQuest, is proud to offer a year-round Adult Hockey Leagues and Development Programs. Director of Hockey Operations, Josh Kern and staff have assembled an outstanding line-up of specialty instructors to ensure that all adult players receive the best hands-on and detailed coaching instruction in the area.
SKATEQUEST ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE (SAHL)
LEAGUE POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- All general matters pertaining to the SkateQuest Adult Hockey League should be directed to the League Director, Josh Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All players must be eighteen (18) years or older.
- All players must sign the SkateQuest Adult Hockey League waiver prior to playing in any game.
- Captains are responsible for notifying all players of the League Rules and information.
- All players are required to wear full hockey equipment approved by Hockey Equipment Certification Council (HECC).
- Teams will be issued penalties at the start of the game for roster and or jersey violations.
- Every player will be evaluated by the referees/score keeper, during league games, to ensure correct level of play. Additionally, teams as a whole will be evaluated to ensure correct level of play. Following every game, the referee is instructed to sign off on the score sheet.
- If you are interested in joining our adult league, please fill out the “Player Profile” form above. Please add your correct information. The form will be emailed to the league captains for review.
A, B, C, & D LEVELS
- ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, & ‘D’ League games are three (3) periods of fifteen (15) minute stop time.
- Each team is allowed one (1) timeout (1 minute) per game during regular season and playoffs.
- There are no ties. Regular season games ending in a tie will be followed by a 4 on 4 sudden death over-time then a 3 player shootout (if needed). Home team shoots first. All players on the bench will be allowed to shoot.
- League minor penalties are two (2) minutes; majors are five (5) minutes
- ‘A’ League icing shall be called from the Red line.
- ‘B’ & ‘C’ League icing shall be called from the Red line.
- ‘D’ League icing shall be called from the Blue line.
- League players and Teams will be evaluated by the scorekeepers after league games, to ensure correct level of play. Additionally, teams as a whole will be evaluated to ensure correct level of play. Following every game, the referee is instructed to sign off on the score sheet.
- All players are required to wear full equipment approved by Hockey Equipment Certification Council (HECC).
- Any player who does not comply with all equipment rules will not be able to participate in the league.
- No player may wear a hockey helmet, half shield visor, full shield, wire mask or a goalie mask or any equipment with any alterations or modifications.
- Helmets, facemasks and chinstraps must be properly fastened by both players and on-ice officials.
- Players are not required to wear a full-face mask or mouthpiece.
- Players are to wear their helmets while on the ice at any time.
- All players are required to wear the same primary color as the rest of their team.
- Every player must wear a “permanent” number on their SkateQuest or Custom jersey at all times. Only one player per number, per team.
- Last names are not required on player jerseys (only numbers).
- All player numbers must correspond with the score sheet.
- Goalies are not required to wear the same primary color as the rest of their team but are required to have a permanent number of their jersey.
- Violation(s) of above jersey regulations result in one (1) two minute bench minor assessed at the beginning of the game.
ADULT SCRIMMAGE HOCKEY LEAGUE (ASHL)
- All players must sign in, and put a valid email address in case of emergency
- All players must either pay the drop in fee, or be registered as a full payment
- Player Limit – 30 (Employees must wait until warm-ups start to enter the ice)
- Goalie Limit – 2 (Use the shooter-tutor for a goalie sub)
- Goalies play for free
- Referee will collect all payments and check the sign in sheet and receipt before entering the ice
LEVEL OF PLAY
- ASHL is a beginner & novice league
- Only Beginners and novice “D/C/B” level players are allowed to skate during games
- Music will be played during the ice session
- Warm-Ups will be (5) minutes long.
- Pucks are provided during warm ups
- Game begins after warm-ups and the player’s sticks are divided (teams are made)
- Players will be divided into (2) teams by separating sticks at center ice
- Referee will instruct players either to Home or Away benches
- Home team will wear white pennies
- Away team will wear black pennies
- No physical contact tolerated
- All penalties will result in a single penalty shot
- Fighting will result in an automatic removal of both players and forfeit fees
- All penalties will be called at the referee’s discretionAdult Clinic Detailed ScheduleAdult Clinic Detailed Schedule
ADULT PICK-UP HOCKEY
ADULT HOCKEY CLINIC
Coming Soon – Spring/Summer of 2014
ADULT HOCKEY LESSONS